Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sleepover Sillyness





Jul is very fortunate to have two "Sisters" that are known as Soph & Livie. Jul and Soph have been buddies since Nursery School. Soph & Livie's Momma is my dear friend Angel, who I actually went to High School with, small world!

The three girls do a wonderful job of hanging out together, and just thoroughly enjoying each others company. We usually try to be down the Shore at the same time. The girls have enjoyed the surf & sand together, a 4th of July Parade, and fun at 52nd Street Playground.

While most would say three girls on a play date is a recipe for disaster, and for the most part--I agree! But, not with this trio. They have had a few sleepovers at each others homes. There is a sense of comfort I have sending her to my friends home, more like she is going to stay with family, not just friends. I don't have that sense of "let-my-guard-down-peace-of-mind-comfort" with many situations that involve my kids and other people, but in this case, I DO! I sure hope my friend has that same level of comfort, in fact, I know she does, which makes me feel so honored!

No comments:

Post a Comment